PCB Electroplating production line is widely used in double-sided board, multi-layer board, HDI high-density board and FPC flexible circuit board, chemical copper, full board electroplating, graphic plating and nickel plating process. Fully automatic open program, intelligent PLC touch screen operation, improve work efficiency, reduce resource waste.
1. Gantry type electroplating production line is a straight line type electroplating production line. Its process arrangement is relatively flexible, and each tank can reciprocate or jump. Loading and unloading can be carried out at the same end or at both ends respectively.
2. It adopts human-machine interface touch screen control system, high automation program, screen display and touch screen control, and can set several process procedures according to customer requirements.
3. Advanced control circuit design, using imported photoelectric proximity switch, travel switch multiple protection, to ensure reliable operation, time can be adjusted according to demand.
4. The production line has the advantages of reasonable design, compact structure, simple operation, high work efficiency, energy saving and profit margin, and can be used for electroplating various sizes of workpieces.
5. The process, equipment size and auxiliary equipment of the line body are designed and transformed according to the actual needs of customers. The production line has strong adaptability to the frequent changes of process, can meet the functional and decorative requirements of each plating clock, and the whole line is clean, beautiful appearance, simple and flexible operation. It can be customized according to customer’s requirements of electron microscope process, production cycle and different products.
The production line can be designed as fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual operation. According to the actual requirements, the crane can be designed as single hook or double hook, which can be programmed into multiple sets of programs and input into the PLC touch screen, so that the crane operation and various processes can be seen at a glance.