Microprocessor control system, diagnostics and regulation of the diesel locomotive
- automatic temperature control systems for diesel heat carriers;
- electric drive of the compressor and electric circuits of traction motors;
- battery, semiconductor power converters;
- power supply generator and traction alternator drive circuits;
- the condition of the filter elements of the diesel engine lubrication system;
- malfunctions in the units and systems of the locomotive that pose a safety risk.
- hydraulic characteristics of cooling radiators;
- water level in the expansion tank of the cooling system;
- insulation resistances of low-voltage and high-voltage circuits;
- the main parameters of the turbocharger of the diesel engine.
- checking the working status of sensors;
- accumulation, storage and transmission of diagnostic data for subsequent analysis;
- management and protection of diesel locomotive components and systems.
This display unit and its versions are designed for installation in the cabs of train
if you need instructions – let me know
Looking forward to providing you with satisfactory products and email@example.com