1) Ipc-esd-2020: Joint standard for electrostatic discharge control program development. Including the design, establishment, implementation and maintenance of electrostatic discharge control program. According to the historical experience of some military and commercial organizations, provide guidance for treatment and protection in electrostatic discharge sensitive period.
2) Ipc-sa-61a: semi aqueous cleaning manual after welding. It includes all aspects of semi aqueous cleaning, including chemical, production residues, equipment, process, process control and environmental and safety considerations.
3) Ipc-ac-62a: manual for aqueous cleaning after welding. Describe the manufacturing residue, the type and nature of aqueous cleaner, the process, equipment and process of aqueous cleaning, quality control, environmental control, employee safety and Cleanliness Measurement and the cost of measurement.
4) Ipc-drm-4 0e: desktop reference manual for through hole solder joint evaluation. Detailed description of components, hole wall and welding surface coverage according to standard requirements, in addition to computer-generated 3D graphics. It covers tin filling, contact angle, tin dipping, vertical filling, pad covering and a large number of weld joint defects.
5) Ipc-ta-722: welding technology evaluation manual. It includes 45 articles on various aspects of dry welding technology, including ordinary welding, welding materials, manual welding, batch welding, wave soldering, reflow welding, gas phase welding and infrared welding.
6) Ipc-7525: template design guide. It provides guidelines for the design and manufacture of solder paste and surface mount adhesive coating template. I. the template design using surface mount technology is also discussed, and the components with through holes or flip chip are introduced? Kunhe technology, including overprint, double printing and phased template design.
7) IPC / eiaj-std-004: specification requirements for flux I, including appendix |. Technical indexes and classification of rosin, resin, etc. organic and inorganic flux classified according to the content and activation degree of halide in flux also include the use of flux, substances containing flux and low residue flux used in non cleaning process.
8) IPC / eiaj-std-005: specification requirements for solder paste I, including Appendix I. The characteristics and technical index requirements of solder paste are listed, including test methods and metal content standards, as well as viscosity, collapse, solder ball, viscosity and tin dipping performance of solder paste.
9) IPC / eiaj-std-006a: specification requirements for electronic grade solder alloy, flux and non flux solid solder. It is electronic grade solder alloy, rod, strip, powder flux and non flux solder. It provides terminology naming, specification requirements and test methods for special electronic grade solder for the application of electronic solder.
10) Ipc-ca-821: General requirements for thermal conductive adhesives. This includes the requirements and test methods for thermally conductive dielectrics that bond components to appropriate locations.
11) Ipc-3406: Guide for applying adhesives to conductive surfaces. It provides guidance for the selection of conductive binder as an alternative to solder in electronic manufacturing.
12) Ipc-aj-820: assembly and welding manual. Include a description of inspection techniques for assembly and welding, including terms and definitions; Printed circuit board, types of components and pins, materials of welding points, specifications and outline for component installation and Design: welding technology and packaging: cleaning and coating; Quality assurance and testing.
13) Ipc-7530: Guide to temperature curves for batch welding processes (reflow and wave soldering). Various test methods, techniques and methods are used in the acquisition of temperature curve to provide guidance for establishing the best graph.
14) Ipc-tr-460a: Troubleshooting list for wave soldering of printed circuit boards. A list of recommended corrective actions for faults that may be caused by wave soldering.
15） IPC/EIA/JEDEC J-STD-003A。 Solderability test of printed circuit board.
16) J-std-0 13: application of ball pin grid array packaging (SGA) and other high-density technologies. Establish the specification requirements and interactions required by the PCB packaging process to provide information for the interconnection of high-performance and high pin number IC packaging, including design principle information, material selection, board manufacturing and assembly technology, test methods and reliability expectations based on the end use environment.
17) Ipc-7095: SGA device design and assembly process supplement. Provide various useful operation information for people who are using SGA devices or considering moving to the field of array packaging form; Provide guidance for SGA inspection and maintenance and provide reliable information on SGA field.
18) Ipc-m-i08: cleaning instruction manual. Include the latest version of IPC cleaning instructions to help manufacturing engineers decide the cleaning process and troubleshooting of products.
Ipc-ch-65-a: cleaning guide in printed circuit board assembly #e#19) ipc-ch-65-a: cleaning guide in printed circuit board assembly. It provides a reference for the current and emerging cleaning methods in the electronic industry, including the description and discussion of various cleaning methods, and explains the relationship between various materials, processes and pollutants in manufacturing and assembly operations.
20) Ipc-sc-60a: cleaning Manual of solvent after welding. The application of solvent cleaning technology in automatic welding and manual welding is given. The properties of solvent, residue, process control and environment are discussed.
21) ipc-9201: surface insulation resistance manual. It includes the terminology, theory, test process and test means of surface insulation resistance (SIR), as well as temperature and humidity (th) test, fault mode and troubleshooting.
22) ipc-drm-53: introduction to electronic assembly desktop reference manual. Illustrations and photos used to illustrate through-hole installation and surface mount assembly technology.
23) ipc-m-103: surface mount assembly manual standard. This section includes all 21 IPC documents related to surface mount.
24) ipc-m-i04: printed circuit board assembly manual standard. Contains the 10 most widely used documents on printed circuit board assembly.
25) ipc-cc-830b: performance and identification of electronic insulating compounds in printed circuit board assembly. The conformal coating meets an industry standard for quality and qualification.
26) ipc-s-816: process guide and list of surface mount technology. The troubleshooting guide lists all types of process problems encountered in surface mount assembly and their solutions, including bridging, missing welding, uneven placement and arrangement of components, etc.
27) ipc-cm-770d: Installation Guide for printed circuit board components. It provides effective guidance for the preparation of components in PCB assembly, and reviews the relevant standards, influence and distribution, including assembly technology (including manual and automatic, surface mount technology and nephew wafer assembly technology) and consideration of subsequent welding, cleaning and coating processes.
28) ipc-7129: Calculation of number of failures per million (DPMO) and assembly and manufacturing index of printed circuit board. Benchmark indicators agreed by relevant industrial departments for calculating defects and quality; It provides a satisfactory method for calculating the benchmark index of the number of failures per million opportunities.
29) ipc-9261: output estimation of printed circuit board assembly and failure per million opportunities during assembly. A reliable method for calculating the number of failures per million during PCB assembly is defined, which is the evaluation standard at each stage of the assembly process.
30) ipc-d-279: reliable surface mount technology printed circuit board assembly design guide. Reliability manufacturing process guide for printed circuit boards with surface mount technology and hybrid technology, including design ideas.
31) ipc-2546: combined requirements for key points of transmission in printed circuit board assembly. Material movement systems such as actuators and buffers, manual placement, automatic screen printing, automatic binder distribution, automatic surface mount placement, automatic plating through hole placement, forced convection, infrared reflow furnace and wave soldering are described.
32) ipc-pe-740a: Troubleshooting in printed circuit board manufacturing and assembly. Including case records and correction activities of problems in the design, manufacturing, assembly and testing of printed circuit products.
33) ipc-6010: printed circuit board quality standard and performance specification series manual. Including the quality standards and performance specifications established by the American printed circuit board Association for all printed circuit boards.
34) ipc-6018a: Inspection and testing of finished microwave printed circuit boards. Including the performance and qualification requirements of high frequency (microwave) printed circuit boards.
35) ipc-d-317a: design guidelines for electronic packaging using high-speed technology. Provide guidance for the design of high-speed circuits, including mechanical and electrical considerations and performance testing.