In the production process of printed circuit board, there are two kinds of electroplating equipment, one is horizontal electroplating line, the other is vertical electroplating line.
In the production process of printed circuit board, there are two kinds of electroplating equipment, one is horizontal electroplating line, the other is vertical electroplating line. The two electroplating equipment with different structures mainly have different transportation modes of circuit boards, and the structure of conveyor board equipment is also different, so the maintenance is also slightly different.
Routine maintenance and servicing methods:
1. The main difference between the vertical electroplating line and the horizontal electroplating line lies in the different transportation methods of the circuit board, but the maintenance and repair methods of the tank are basically the same. 7days each water washing tank shall be cleaned once, and the pickling tank shall be cleaned once and the tank liquid shall be replaced; Check the spray device in the tank to see if there is any blockage. Dredge the blockage in time. Clean the conductive support on the copper plating tank and tin plating tank and the contact position between the anode and the live wire. During cleaning, wipe with a rag and polish with sandpaper; Check the titanium basket and tin bar basket of copper plating tank and tin plating tank once, replace the rotten titanium basket bag and tin bar basket, and add copper ball and tin bar. After adding copper ball and tin bar in 7d, the copper plating tank and tin plating tank must be electrolyzed.
7days also use high and low current mode for trial production, so that the production can be carried out after the newly added copper ball and tin bar are completed and the production performance is stable. Clean the copper ball and anode bag every 90 minutes. Use activated carbon to filter and clean the bath solution every 120 ~ 150days, filter out the impurities in the bath solution, and clean the tin bath once.
2. Maintenance of vibration mechanism of vertical electroplating line in vertical electroplating, in order to ensure the uniformity of surface copper and the effect of hole copper during electroplating, the plate will be vibrated and swayed, and there will be a vibration and swaying mechanism on the tank.
30days check the reducer to see if it operates normally and check its tightness; Check the tightness of the bolts of the vibration mounting motor; Check the wear of vibration rubber, and replace it in time if it is seriously worn.
180days check the contact condition of the power line in the junction box, fasten the loose joint in time, and replace the power line in time for the power line whose insulation layer is melted or aged to ensure the insulation between the power lines; All bearings on the vibration mechanism shall be inspected once, and the grease shall be replaced in time for severely worn bearings.
3. Maintenance of vertical electroplating line crane vertical electroplating line uses crane and hanger to transfer circuit board. The crane and hanger shall be cleaned once a week (the crane and hanger need not be disassembled) to keep their appearance clean. During cleaning, they can be wiped with a rag and polished with sandpaper. 30days check the hanger once to check the damage of the hanger; Check and maintain the motor and reducer of the crane once, and check the whole transmission device to ensure its normal operation. 180days conduct an in-depth cleaning and maintenance of the crane and hanger, and remove the hanger from the crane for cleaning.
4. Maintenance of horizontal electroplating line conveyor the conveyor used for horizontal electroplating line is a roller. The rotation of the roller is used to continuously send the circuit board into each tank. Therefore, the maintenance of horizontal electroplating line conveyor is different from that of vertical electroplating line. 7days clean the roller of the horizontal electroplating line once to clean the foreign matters adhered to the roller to ensure the cleanness of the plate surface when transporting the plate; Check the linkage for looseness. Check the roller every 180days to check whether the roller is worn, and replace the worn roller in time to ensure that there is no jamming when conveying the plate; The transmission gear, transmission shaft and the whole transmission system shall be inspected once, and the problems shall be repaired in time.
5. Maintenance of circulating filtration system 7days check the filter cartridge of circulating filtration system to see if there is leakage. Clean or replace the filter cotton core every 10 ~ 15days. 30d replace the filter carbon core to ensure the filter quality and the flow of the filter; Clean the filter pump once and clean the filter hood and filter of the air pump net 30days check the contact condition of the power line connector of the primary pump motor. If it is loose, it shall be tightened in time. If the wire is aged, it shall be replaced with a new wire to ensure good contact, safe insulation and protect the motor.
6. For the maintenance and repair 7days of other parts, the output power of the power supply shall be checked twice; Check the heat dissipation popularity of power supply and electrical control and radiator, remove dust and clean them to prevent them from affecting heat dissipation. 30days check the electrical components of the electrical unit and replace them in time in case of damage and corrosion; Check all connectors, repair them in time in case of poor contact, false connection and false welding, and replace them in time in case of corrosion and damage; Check all contactors and relays. In case of poor contact or contact adhesion, replace them in time; Check the main parameters of capacitors, reactors, resistors and other components. If there are abnormalities, replace them as soon as possible.
For automatic feeding system, 7days check and calibrate once. 7days clean the scale and dirt on the electric heater to prevent the internal temperature of the electric heater from being too high
For each water and gas pipeline system, check it once in 7days to see if there is air and liquid leakage. The pipeline with air and liquid leakage shall be repaired and replaced in time.
Discussion on maintenance before long-term shutdown if the equipment is planned to be shut down for a long time, it shall be maintained so that it will not be eroded and aged during shutdown; Clean the ground, wipe the water on the ground, keep the ground dry, and keep the machine, groove, traveling crane and hanger clean and dry; All motors should be wrapped with fresh-keeping paper for protection; All bearings are injected with lubricating grease to prevent rust; The liquid medicine in all pipelines shall be cleaned; Clean the liquid medicine in the filter barrel of the filter; Take out the filter element and clean it; All heaters in the tank shall be cleaned to remove dirt and keep dry.
For electroplating equipment used in the production of printed circuit boards, due to different production processes and different manufacturers, there will be some differences in equipment. Therefore, there will be some differences in maintenance methods. However, the equipment must be maintained timely and correctly. The maintenance and maintenance of equipment must not be ignored due to production progress and output. Only correct maintenance Timely, in order to ensure the normal operation and stable performance of the equipment, and ensure the output and quality of production.